Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Radio Trying to survive across the nation

For years now Radio especially Black Radio has been killing itself because it feels like Independent and Unsigned Rap and R&B artists aren't marketable because they don't have major backing of an major entity which for me as an supporter of Independent and Unsigned Rap and R&B Artists that is unacceptable for me to accept because what really ticks me and pisses me the f*** off is the fact that these radio stations who are locally black owned by our own. Will not if we are struggling artists give us the time of the day to receive airplay on their radio stations who are owned by these black entrepreneurs who we look up to . I say F*** them and S**** them because we will survive they won't

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback but please be respectful its not what you say but HOW you say it!